Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jeremy Vincent Move From NYC to Orl at OneTrueMedia.com

Take Survey After:http://jvince.questionform.com/public/-My-Media-Story-Survey?preview=1&page=1

The reason I choose survey is to get better feedback on how people truly felt about my video. They will be anonymous so this will allow them to be more honest. I decide to not use comments because is felt like I would only get response from people who might like it but no response from people who do not like it, so i think survey was the better choice between the two.

This Project was actually very informative on different things to make multimedia projects. I have learned about many different websites where you can access to that will help you make different videos or slide show. There is a lot of work that goes into making this slide show, it has more features than power point will normally have. This information is very beneficial because I know now if i ever wanted to market my business of project in the future this is easy and cheap way to get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Hey This is a great video, however for some reason the music stops mid way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, I like the effects. Only thing I would fix is the sound that stops. otherwise great.

    ReplyDelete