Sunday, April 4, 2010

Database Project

The database project was the hardest of the projects dust far. I thought it would be easy since I previously thought that Excel was the most difficult application out of all Microsoft Office, and also since i never used or had any back ground information on how to manage Access. The basics skills i learned was how link to and from database,as well as how to create a table, query and report in Access. Even though Access had easier functions than Excel did, because of the wizard, creating a query alone took it over the edge to be harder than Excel. There still need to be a lot of more work so I can better master Access.

To help enhance when I utilize database again, I would like to know how to connect it with Excel better and using different feature like graphs and charts to give a better understanding of the information. Picture and visual aspect are good feature to have so that would definitely enhance things.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story you have shared it is useful and getting a lot of new thing its really nice and making best thing.



    sql server database development

    ReplyDelete